It couldn’t be easier! Simply upload your presentation or document, wait a minute or two for it to convert, then click ‘record’. You then present into your webcam, clicking your slides forward as you go. If you make a mistake, you can stop, rewind a bit to a point before the mistake, then carry on recording. When you reach the end, you have the chance to review what you’ve done, if you’re happy, you can press ‘publish’, if not, click ‘retry’ and have another go.
Articles in this section
- My Presentation doesn't publish. I get an Error in conversion Message!! What should I do?
- Present.me User Guide
- How to update payment details
- I referred a friend to Present.me will I be rewarded?
- What happens if the payment fails
- Trial period policy
- How do I cancel my Present.me account?
- What about my slides – they’re still not very good either?
- That’s all very well, but I’m not a confident presenter – I don’t want to make a fool of myself!
- Do I need a special high bandwidth network to use this across my business?