Anyone who has an important message to get across. In this new 24hr globalised world we’re in, often we’re not even in the same time zone as some of the people we need to meet or communicate with. If you’re a business it could be with your colleagues, your clients, your suppliers or even your prospects. How often have you sent a slide-deck or a document to someone with that nagging doubt that they won’t fully understand it unless you talk them through it. Now you can send them a link to your presentation with the full confidence that they will ‘get’ it, and because it’s on-demand, they can watch it whenever they’re ready and as many times as they like.
Articles in this section
- My Presentation doesn't publish. I get an Error in conversion Message!! What should I do?
- Present.me User Guide
- How to update payment details
- I referred a friend to Present.me will I be rewarded?
- What happens if the payment fails
- Trial period policy
- How do I cancel my Present.me account?
- What about my slides – they’re still not very good either?
- That’s all very well, but I’m not a confident presenter – I don’t want to make a fool of myself!
- Do I need a special high bandwidth network to use this across my business?