How to setup and configure Microphone in Windows Vista and 7
1. First connect the microphone to your PC.
2. Open Control Panel (Classic View) and double click the Sound icon
3. In the Sound widow click on the Recording tab and you will notice a list of devices
4.To test the microphone simply speak into it or hit it with the finger and you will notice the green lines filling the empty bars on the right side of the microphone.
Note: If you cannot view your microphone then right click anywhere under the Recording tab and click to check the Show Disabled Devices option.
5. Now to configure the microphone, select it and click on the Properties button.
6. Now select the Levels tab to set up the voice level you hear when you speak through it
7.Once configured the microphone click on set as default button