Due to some security changes to Adobe Flash Player the plugin has some restrictions and causes issues in recording or viewing presentations.
Here is a solution to the issue for Safari:
1. Launch Safari and log in to your Present.me account
2. Click on the word 'Safari' located on the top left corner of the screen
3. Select 'Preferences' from the list
4. Select on the security tab and click on 'Manage Website settings.
5. Select Adobe Flash Player from the list located on the left hand side of the screen.
6. From the Adobe Flash Player window located on the right of the screen click on Present.me.
7. From the drop down list make sure to click on 'allow always'
8. Click on Done
Please note if you are still experiencing the issue from the drop down menu you may need to select 'Run in unsafe mode', select Trust from the new pop up window and click on done.