I embedded a youtube video and some audio into my slides, but when I go to advance them, there is no sound or video. What do I need to do?
Articles in this section
- Mac OS 10.9 - Blank screen when I try to record or view a presentation
- There as been an error, please reload the application
- Mozilla Firefox - I allowed the microphone in Adobe Flash Player but Present.me is not recording the audio
- Present.me minimum System requirements
- IE8 Security Warning - Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?
- OSX Chrome audio recording sounds garbled
- youtube video in Powerpoint slides
- I don't have Flash installed, where can I get it?
- I can't see my video